25 February 2008

Tag your it!

SO, Leah tagged me! So here it goes!

The Rules:
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

My middle name is... Ann (yes it's SHORT!)

Ambitious: I'm very ambitious when it comes to different aspects of my life. Especially with things I love (Scrapbooking, Photography & Knitting). I'm always striving to improve and grow as an artist/crafter and to grow in the business side of things. I try to succeed to inspire others and share my creativity.

Nice: I think I'm a nice person and often times too nice. I will do pretty much anything for anyone and always have.

Neat: I'm often a VERY neat person at work. I keep my place tighty and hate when my desk is messy. At home it's a WHOLE different story. I'm a very cluttery person. I have piles EVERYwhere!

1 comment:

maryjo said...

hey lacey- leah had already tagged me, so i don't know if i can be tagged again? i left my info on my blog for leah's tag.....