27 May 2010

It's a blog day

I love checking out others blogs for ideas, inspiration, or just to waste some time. I love LOVE my google reader, but sometimes forget to keep up with it. I'm glad it is there though and if I want to skip reading something, I can. So today here are a few posts that inspire me or I just like.

1. Scrapbook Update - Simple Stories Review. Okay, so I like this one because (a) I'm a MemoryWorks Consultant and have access to this line and (b) because it is a great system and I love seeing other peoples take on the kit as well as their creations with the product. OH and there is a GIVE-AWAY!! You could win the Simple Stories Kit - Life Documented!!!

2. MemoryWorks Blog - well now that we are on a MemoryWorks kit - you may check out their blog too. All blog posts are by TeamWorks (Design team) Members. :) I'm proud of my team (I'm the team leader).

3. TomKat Studio - Talk about inspiration central!! Party decor! But the color combos, themes and just the classy decor is more then mouth watering (as are all the deserts that are in the photos - yummy!!)

4. Donna Downey -she is just super creative!! So many great projects. And her new stamp set (by unity) is to die for!! Seriously, this set is in my shopping cart right now on the Unity site (I have to activate my new debit card to get it). It's called "She Said" (see images to the right). LOVE IT!!! And check out the Unity Blog hop today for a bunch of inspiration.

5. Maya Road DT Blog - If I EVER want some GREAT inspiration, I head over to the Maya Road DT Blog. Seriously, these gals have TALENT! They come up with the most darling projects and I'm so inspired every time I view their blog! SO if you are looking for a little inspiration today, head on over :)

There is simply a LOT of inspiration out there, it is hard to keep up with everything! What blogs & sites inspire you?

I love looking at photography blogs too :)

No comments: