18 May 2010

Thanks Mom

I have to thank my mom for always introducing me to new crafts and supporting my ideas when I wanted to try something new! Also, for teaching me how to knit, sew, make candles, braid, play in sand and much more. You are definitely a crafter I look up to and will always go to you for ideas on how to do something I'm dreaming up in my head! (The picture at left was taken a few years ago of myself, mom & dad - love you guys!)

So today! Lets talk knitting. My mom is an AWESOME knitter. She taught me two years ago how to knit and now I can knit in the round, work with cables and read patterns! And I owe it to my mom! (Now if I could only master crocheting...) I really enjoy knitting, well of course, fingerless gloves and coffee cozies! I just added a bunch in my Etsy Shop! (If you don't see the color you want, just email me and let me know what you are looking for.)

Here are a few things I just added to my shop!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: