19 May 2010

My Nephew Turned ONE!

My little guy is growing up too fast. My nephew turned ONE in March! He is the cutest littlest red haired boy ever! Not joking. I made a 6x6 album of photos from his "kids" birthday party & family birthday party for my brother & sister-in-law. They have no clue I did this, but they may now. I wanted to share a few pages from the album.

I used all 4x6 photos (no cropping). I kept the album simple and used a BasicGrey line Offbeat with matching stickers and chipboard stickers. I actually bought this paper before he was born and created some wall hangings with it for his room.
Lucas,one
Lucas,1
Lucas,1
Lucas,1
Lucas,1
Lucas,1

Talking about BasicGrey - they have showed 2 new lines they are releasing: Oliver & Olivia. OMG I need the Oliver line - for, of course my Nephew!! I can tell you right now, that I'm 99% sure MemoryWorks will be carrying these lines. They carry everything BasicGrey since I started with them back in 2005. Below are some images of one pattern paper in each collection!









These papers should be avail. middle / end of June!

Don't forget to check out We All Sew's website!!

No comments: