02 June 2010

Petaloo flowers

Photobucket
Today I have a post on the MemoryWorks blog showcasing how you can alter Petaloo white flowers. There are a few techniques I did not share on the blog that I wanted to add here. I had a lot of fun playing with the white flowers, I thought of the idea earlier last week and knew it would make a great blog to show off some techniques. The greatest thing about white flowers is that you can alter them to match ANY layout or project!!

One of my favorite techniques I tried was spraying Tattered Angels glimmer mist on the flower. You can't tell in the picture but the flower glimmers and the colors on it are beautiful.
Photobucket
Some other techniques I used are applying rubons to the flower.
Photobucket
Put a thin layer of crackle paint on your flower.
Photobucket
layer your flower with ribbon or this awesome BasicGrey Ribbon Doillies
Photobucket
Here are a few cards I created using the products above (and the flowers you see on the MemoryWorks Blog)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you are interested in any of these products, head over to my website!

No comments: