08 July 2010

Simple Stories: Life Documented

So I recently purchased another Simple Stories: Life Documented kit. I had a project in mind that I couldn't wait to play around with!

I put together a mini album called: Year in Review 2010. I used MemoryWorks exclusive line Simple Stories: Life Documented, Pink Paislee: 365 Degrees (theme set & flip notes), and 2 GCD 5x7 albums; plus many other supplies I had laying around including stamps, Maya Roads kraft envelopes and Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Of course for the most part, I still have to add photos and journaling to the entire album. So It's a work in progress.

Here are a few pages of the album I put together.
February - Highlight my birthday
Photobucket
A close-up of the June Page Envelope. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and added one of the quotes from the Simple Stories Kit.
Photobucket
July! The "Photo" area is attached separate, on the opposite side there is room to journal.
Photobucket
December. Plenty of space to add journaling and photos!
Photobucket

No comments: