03 November 2010

Vendor Event

Here are some photos from the Holiday Expo this past weekend.

The Venue Room
Photobucket
My area
This is my display table, cards for sale & newsletter sign-up area.
Photobucket 
The Craft table!  I also had albums in the window and some in a basket next to a chair on the floor next to one of the chairs.
Photobucket
I didn't have a banner so I made this clipboard using Crate Paper Restoration line products and put my MemoryWorks Table top label on it.  This sat in the middle of the crafting table.
Photobucket

Host - Emily
Adorably pregnant!
Photobucket





















My Friend Jessica and I
also super cute and pregnant 
Photobucket




My Aunt and Grandma stopped by too
Photobucket
I had a good time and it was a great experience.  I do have coffee cozies left over from the event as well as homemade cards and a set of gift tags.  All these items will be avail in my Etsy shop in the coming days so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks to Emily & Shelby for a good time and it was fun meeting some new people and see what others have to offer!

No comments: